This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
MicroSense, a KLA Company, located in Lowell, Massachusetts, is a global leader in precision measurement and metrology systems for Semiconductor, Data Storage, Solar, Automotive, R&D and other markets. We provide an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, in a family-friendly, small company atmosphere.
• Assist and contribute to the build and troubleshoot of initial pre-production products in support of developing manufacturing processes and supporting build documents. Understanding of Solid Works drawings and interpreting them into build documents is essential.
• Apply technical knowledge to innovate, design and develop processes, tooling, assembly fixtures and procedures.
• Develop and validate processes used in manufacturing.
• Review and update existing manufacturing support processes and documentation.
• Support DMAIC manufacturing practices and 5S initiatives.
• Support issue resolution for production and assembly including root cause investigation and corrective action.
• Develop time estimates for sub-assemblies and final assembly of tools.
• Able to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
Currently working towards a BS degree in a relevant engineering program (Industrial, Mechanical, Electromechanical preferred).
• You must be self-managed and committed to working in a fast-paced environment.
• Hands-on experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
• Professional and positive communication skills.
• Previous co-op, internship and/or project experience is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.