Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
KLA has always had a close relationship with physics and data. Our optical and electron beam inspection and measurement tools use cutting edge physics models, both for hardware design and as part of their algorithms. AI, including several traditional machine learning techniques and deep learning are routinely used to process this data to meet application requirements.
The AI & Modeling Center of Excellence, centered in KLA’s R&D facility in Ann Arbor, MI, was setup with the mission of advancing KLA’s traditional strengths in physics and data and providing implementation solutions for multiple KLA Inspection and Metrology products targeted at the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
As a part of this group, you will be part of a world class team of physicists, HPC system designers, machine learning and application engineers who build cutting edge solutions for modeling complex imaging techniques and semiconductor processes. You will also work with a data scientists and AI infrastructure engineers whose mission is to build and scale machine learning based solutions for our semiconductor customers.
We are looking for engineers in a few different fields. If you are passionate about Physics Modeling, High Performance Computing - HPC (including GPU), ML, Data, or Cloud technologies – this is the place for you!
· Study, experiment and build insights on Systems ( and it’s subsystems) interdependencies with Calibrations
· Data Preparation, Data Integration , Data management across sub-systems and key application stack (MainUI + Cougar + SMARTs) for having the required context and valid relationships (build on what’s already there)
· Auto-querying and flexible data preparation (right structured data) for fusion algorithms
· Fusion data-analysis / algorithms to analyze, visualize for various use cases and studies
· Statistical Analysis, Fault Detection, Anomaly Detection, - Early detection of HW failures
· Help speed up the 7-step process for faster root cause analysis, minimize human dependency and errors
Bachelor's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.