This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
1. Work closely with software developer and System engineer to guarantee the software
2. Provide efficient test cases which could be used to find more software bugs.
3. Communicate with developer on software features and provide good suggestion
for potential issues in software.
4. Thorough software testing according test cases.
5. Automation test scripts generation according to software use cases.
6. Verify software bugs before the software patch is shipped to customers
7. Change Installation and Build script when software release change
8. Help on software process improvement.
9. Hands-on software developing experience is a big plus.
1. Proven records on software test case, at least on 2 projects.
2. Enough knowledge on software test procedure can locate bug quickly and describe clearly to developer.
3. Good understanding of software life cycle, be familiar with CMM .
4. Must be a quick learner, and be able to work under high pressures.
5. Strong teamwork spirit, co-work with other members to make project on schedule.
6. Good oral and written English.