This job posting is no longer active
KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com.
The Customer Group (CG) team is our field based, customer facing organization consisting of Sales, Marketing, Applications, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & IT. They partner closely with our customers to provide a comprehensive portfolio of products, services, software and expertise, to help them manage yield throughout their fabrication process—from research and development to final volume production. Responsibilities of this group include maintaining strategic client relationships, identifying and closing sales opportunities, ensuring our products meet performance capabilities & expectations, providing critical solutions for improved yield performance, and collecting requirements for future products by understanding customer processes and technology trends. Partnering with our service organization and factory divisions, this diverse and dynamic team helps ensure alignment between customer needs and corporate offering to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
1. Applications support for wafer inspection tools
Company will provide in-depth training in Taiwan and USA.
Responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and implementation of KLA-Tencor wafer inspection products in customer fabrication facilities. Makes presentations on all aspects of products.
2. Be responsible for acceptance test, customers training, recipe setup, project execution, and related pre-sales activities.
Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
3. Report regional requirement and update to product division.
4. Escalate field apps issue to division and follow up for issue fix.
Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
5. Work with customers and division to maximize the benefit of the product
6. Generate BKM and publish technical paper.
1. MS degree, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus
2. Good commend of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Must have interest in customer support
5. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment