This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
1. Master's Level Degree OR Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience. Prefered Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
2. Expertise in object-oriented software design principles and skilled in Object Oriented languages including Java or C++ or Python.
3. Experience in designing, developinig and debugging multi-threaded, parallel and distributed high performance computing software applications.
4. Ability to design, develop and debug software to control hardware including any of the following: electro-mechanical systems, opto-mechanical systems, data acquisition hardware, servo control systems, or robotics.
5. Good communication and leadership skills.
Master's Level DegreeORBachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.