This job posting is no longer active
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
First to deliver the best imaging and classification data for every defect or point on any later at any time.
EBeam’s mission encapsulates its role as the “eyes” of KLA’s product line, providing timely information on defects and critical locations on the wafer at the highest spatial resolution possible. Customers use EBeam products alongside KLA patterned and bare wafer inspectors to quickly understand the nature of defects and other imperfections on product wafers and take action to correct the manufacturing process.
The candidate will be working in the electrical design group to develop and integrate electronic hardware for eBeam review and inspection tools. He/She will be part of the hardware engineering team, working closely with other Analog and Digital EE hardware, firmware, system, software and mechanical engineers to design and develop electronic hardware.
- Master (Ph.D, or equivalent degree) in EE
- Good analog and mixed circuit analysis, simulation and design experience and skill.
- Good prototype development and debug test experience of PCB assemblies.
- Understand general basic electrical knowledge
- Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of industry equipment development is a plus
- Knowledge of low power, high voltage, low noise application is a plus
- Knowledge of Digital, FPGA or microprocessor hardware and firmware design is a plus
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of directly related experience. Or Doctorate (Academic) with at least 1 years of directly related experience. Or Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of directly related experience.