Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
The Film and Scatterometry Technology (FaST) Division provides industry leading metrology solutions for worldwide semiconductor IC manufacturers. The FaST Division portfolio of metrology products includes hardware and software solutions for optical film thickness, optical critical dimension (CD), composition, and resistivity measurement systems. These products are essential for the IC manufacturers as they provide critical metrology capabilities for the development and implementation of their advanced IC processes. The FaST division is committed to support our customers to achieve performance entitlement of our solution and we effectively partner with our customers from their early research and development phase to the high volume in-line manufacturing implementation specific for their process needs. The division consists of a global team located in US, Israel, China, and India.
1. Responsible for providing high level applications support of complex multi-layer thin film measurement and Optical Critical Dimension measurement systems.
2. Work closely with engineering, sales and marketing within internally and with customer.
3. Conduct new product introduction projects, product characterization and product ramp.
4. Provide escalation support to onsite field service engineer, leading and coordinating remote/local troubleshooting;
5. Perform experiments to characterize tool/subcomponent performance and develop recipes to model complex optical applications.
6. Generate best known method (BKM) documents and other training materials, share BKMs with fellow Apps engineers.
7. Applications engineer conduct and manage customer demonstrations
8. Worldwide travel is required
1. Masters or Ph.D degree in Physics, Maths, Engineering, Material Science, semiconductor process knowledge is a plus, demonstrated independent research and problem solving.
2. Good presentation and report writing skills
3. Good project management, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills
4. Good command of English and communication skill
5. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment
6. Must be self-driven and independent working capable, meanwhile a strong team player